March 25, 2022
This week, Scolls and Reedy are back to discuss Teague Wyllie's first-class debut and what it means to have been a part of Teague's journey. They also discuss who they think is the best batter in the world, in an enthralling conversation.
Thanks for tuning in legends!
March 15, 2022
This week, the lads are joined by CM athlete Teague Wyllie, who discusses his time at the Under 19 World Cup, lessons he's learnt and how he sees his cricket progressing in the coming years.
We hope you enjoy legends!
March 4, 2022
This week, Reedy & Scolls are joined by BBL star and grade cricket veteren Jon Wells. The lads discuss:
- The international cricket going on at the moment, inclusing Australia vs Pakistan, India vs Sri Lanka, England vs West Indies, New Zealand vs South Africa and the Womens World Cup
- Wellsy talks us through his sucess at Big Bash level, and how he's been so prolific in grade cricket, where a lot of professional cricketers struggle to perform
- Wellsy discusses how to be adaptable in T20 cricket manage batting in the middle overs
- Discuss the CM performances of the week
- Scolls & Reedy go through their predictions for the upcoming cricket
Cheers for tuning in legends!
February 22, 2022
On this week's episode, Scolls and Reedy sit down with Josh Philippe after a whirlwind summer of cricket. The lads discuss Flip's BBL season, his learnings from playing for Australia, the incredible team culture of the Sydney Sixers & the methods of head coach Greg Shippard.
Thanks for tuning in and we hope you enjoy the episode legends!
February 18, 2022
Scolls sits down with Reuben Williams and Ryan Walker from SportsGrad, who provide online coaching and guidance to help people attain their dream jobs in the sports industry. They discuss their journeys which led them to working at Cricket Australia, what it takes to work in the sports industry and how to set yourself for future success in the vast sporting landscape.
We hope you enjoy the episode legends!
February 11, 2022
Scolls and Reedy are back for another episode of the CM Show!
In this episode they discuss:
- The Cricket Australia/Langer saga, and past-players wanting to stay relevant by commenting in the media
- The return of Sheffield Shield cricket in Australia
- The upcoming T20I series between Australia & Pakistan
- Jack Weatherald's return to first-class form
- How to develop YOUR game plan
- Tim David's success in T20 cricket
- Reedy welcomes a new member to the Grinder's Club
- How to improve your batting as a tail-ender
Thanks for tuning in legends!
February 1, 2022
In this episode, we discuss:
- The beauty of test cricket, after a thrilling 4th day of the Womens Ashes Test
- The exciting future of West Indies cricket
- The BBL final & the brilliance of Laurie Evans and Ashton Turner
- How Ash Barty reshaped her identity to rediscover her love for tennis
- Reedy welcomes a cross-sport addition to the Grinder's Club
- The importance of the sweep-shot and how to improve its execution
- Teague Wyllie's hunger for improvement and excellence in high-level cricket
- Scolls & Reedy make their predictions
January 24, 2022
In this episode, we have Western Australian rookie Sam Fanning join us to discuss his break-out season for Perth Cricket Club. 'Fanners' is leading the 1st-grade WACA competition with 798 runs (almost 250 more than the next best) at an average of 66.50 with 4 centuries in 12 matches and in this episode, the former Australian under 19 batter goes deep into his mindset and game plans that have helped him dominate this season.
We also share what we've noticed, enjoyed, and not enjoyed in the world game plus Reedy welcomes another member to his grinders club.
January 17, 2022
Welcome to a new series of The Cricket Mentoring Show, where Reedy finally gets a gig on the podcast.
In this episode, we share what we've noticed, what we've enjoyed, and what we haven't enjoyed in world cricket recently.
We talk about why we think King Kohli is back and form and answer the question from our followers "What can we do when we are out of runs?".
Reedy also introduces The Grinders Club and welcomes our first few members plus a whole lot more.
We hope you enjoy this new show.
November 15, 2021
Last night Australia won the T20 World Cup for the first time with WA boy & friend of CM, Mitch Marsh the Man of the Match.
In this episode, Scolls & Reedy review the T20 World Cup Final and share a few lessons from the match & tournament.
Here are a few things we discuss:
- The similarities and differences between Williamson & Marsh's innings and how young players can learn from it.
- How Josh Hazlewood has become one of the world' best premier white-ball bowlers and how much that's impressed us
- Why Mitch Marsh was so successful despite it being such a big match
- Who we thought was Australia's most important player throughout the tournament
- Why the Aussies wanted to win so much for each other
- Plus a lot more
We hope you get something to implement into your own game from this chat.